Need an advocate?
Most of our services are now provided through Sheffield Advocacy Hub, in partnership with Cloverleaf Advocacy, Disability Sheffield, and VoiceAbility.
You can find out more about how to refer by visiting our Hub website.
We accept referrals from:
- People who need an advocate
- Their carers, friends and family members
- Professionals working with people who need an advocate
Please note that we are not an emergency service. If you have a mental health emergency you should:
- Contact your GP in the first instance
- Telephone NHS 111 (lines open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week) and tell them it is about your mental health.
- Contact the Rethink Sheffield Helpline (24/7) on 0808 801 0440 (free)
- You can also try help yourself links or call our Advice Line.